Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Keeping the Biggest Secret in the U.S. Economy


This blog is on the podcast “Episode 392: Keeping the Biggest Secret in the U.S. Economy.” This podcast appeared on the Planet Monkey website on August 3, 2012.

In this podcast it talks about the indicator of all indicators and how Bureau of Labor Statistics is keeping the number secret. Such as a job number and how many jobs in the economy are losses and gains, and the unemployment rates. The people that are employed by BLS are responsible to keep this numbers a secret and are not spouse to tell anyone about them. This numbers are released by BLS on the first of each Friday every month. Many people are curious about the number and will do anything to find them out because it will benefit them. If anyone knows the number they can then go on and use it to their own benefit and become very rich.

Many people would like to know the number but that would change a lot of things in how this economy works. I never knew that there was such a thing but if I did know the number it would be to my benefit and I wouldn’t even have to get a job because I would be all set with money on the stocks and the information I would know. I think it’s a good thing that BLS is keeping this numbers secret because if it ends up in the wrong hands then we would be in trouble. I also hope that people who work for BLS don’t take adventive of this and use it for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment